• Tue., April 8: Kokua Flight #7515 departs Honolulu at 3:30 p.m. for arrival in Los Angeles;
• Wed., April 9: Kokua Flight #7516 departs Los Angeles at 11:00 a.m. for arrival in Honolulu;
• Wed., April 9: Kokua Flight #7517 departs Honolulu at 9:30 a.m. for arrival in Los Angeles.
Kokua, of course, means help in Hawaiian. If you are an ATA or Aloha Airlines ticket holder, you will need:
• Original date of travel (only valid for passengers scheduled to travel from April 2-10, 2008);
• Record locator number; and
• Ticket number.
And you need to make a reservation today …
• By calling Panda Travel at (808) 734-1961, then dial 0
• By emailing Panda Travel at: email@example.com
One-way tickets on these flights will cost $300 (Coach) and $400 (Business Class).