Looking for solid Hawaii hotel deals in early 2010? We found some. But you have just a day-and-a-half to book your reservations.
Starwood Resorts Hawaii has discounted rates at a handful of properties on the Big Island of Hawaii, Kauai, Maui and Oahu for stays from Jan. 1 through Apr. 30, 2010. That’s right … these deals are for the always-busy winter travel season, when room rates in Hawaii are traditionally pricier.
The catch? You’ll have to book your reservation by the end of the day on Wednesday, Dec. 2. That’s right—by 11:59 p.m. (East Coast time) tomorrow!
Here are the starting nightly rates at the participating Starwood properties on the four Islands:
• Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort and Spa—$159
• Sheraton Kauai Resort—$189
• St. Regis Princeville—$345
• Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa—$230
• The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Kaanapali (pictured, bottom)—$250
• Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas on Maui—$280
• Sheraton Princess Kaiulani—$109
• Sheraton Waikiki (pictured, top)—$179
• Sheraton Moana Surfrider—$210
• The Royal Hawaiian—$315
Taxes and fees are not included in the room deals. Click here for reservations, or call (866) 716-8147 and mention “SET Account No. 388592.”