Time to catch up with our most-popular Web posts again!
Every couple of months, we bring our brand new HawaiiMagazine.com readers up to date with the best of our daily Web site posts.
We know that more of you than ever have been regularly checking out HawaiiMagazine.com these last few months to find out what’s new and what’s fascinating us in Hawaii. But we also know that even regular visitors to the site may not be able to keep up with our daily updates every day.
That’s where our frequent “Best of HawaiiMagazine.com” posts like this one come in.
We’ve written 670 posts in total since January 2008—all of ‘em still here in our HawaiiMagazine.com archives, all of ‘em searchable by subject or island. Features on Hawaii’s people, places, and products. Travel tips, travel deals and travel news. Slideshows of the photos we take on our travels throughout the Islands. And updates whenever lava activity happens at Kilauea volcano on Hawaii’s Big Island.
We’ve covered a lot of stuff since we last did one of these updates in March. Click the links below to catch up with HawaiiMagazine.com’s staff and readers favorite posts.
And be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with our daily features the moment we post them to HawaiiMagazine.com.
Start catching up here:
• New Disney Hawaii resort underway. What it will look like.
• How to make Hawaii chocolate haupia pie. Here's a recipe.
• Say goodbye to Waikiki's International Market Place? An update.
• Turn! Turn! Turn! How to make Huli-Huli Chicken.
• Where to learn Hawaiian language online
• Kauai in just one day: 5 things to do, part two
• Kauai in just one day: 5 things to do, part one
• Make Hawaii-style ahi poke wherever you are. Here's a recipe.
• VIDEO: How "Hawaii Five-O" made the Ilikai Hotel an icon.
• Where in Hawaii is Dog the Bounty Hunter?
• At last … a great place to stay in Paia, Maui
• Location scoops from "The Bachelorette" Big Island of Hawaii finale
• Hawaiian Airlines contest giving away free Hawaii-West Coast trips.
• Hawaii's Mauna Kea gets world's largest optical telescope
• Google goes Hawaiian language with homepage
• Is Donald Trump's name still on Waikiki's nearly done Trump Hotel?
• Waikiki’s iconic Ilikai Hotel closes, reopens
• Major collapse at Kilauea volcano vent dims evening glow
• Want to bring a dog or cat to Hawaii? Some need-to-know pet rules.
• A better White House luau soundtrack: 6 great Hawaiian luau albums.
• More from Kilauea volcano: Draining lava lake video; Halemaumau full moon
• Driving on your Oahu visit? What you need to know about the new cell phone law.
• Geologists capture clearest video yet of Kilauea volcano lava lake
• SLIDESHOW: HAWAII Magazine makes a rare visit to Kalaupapa, Molokai
• Food Network mag discovers Hawaii's loco moco. Here are our favorites.
• Remembering Mauna Loa's last eruption: 25 years ago