HAWAII Magazine giving away free five-night trip for two to Oahu for NFL Pro Bowlby: Maureen O'Connell
posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Are you ready for some all-star NFL football in Hawaii?
HAWAII Magazine is giving away a six-day/five night vacation on Oahu with sideline tickets to the 2013 NFL (National Football League) Pro Bowl. The all-star game, in which the NFC (National Football Conference) squares off against the AFC (American Football Conference), is slated for Jan. 27 at Oahu’s Aloha Stadium
How to win an NFL Pro Bowl Experience? Submit a very short online entry form and be sure to check your email on Jan. 10, 2013. To enter, click here.
Entries must be submitted by midnight on Tues., Jan. 8 (Hawaii time). Yes, that's a mere 12 days away!
We'll select one winner, at random and notify the winner via e-mail on Thurs., Jan 10, 2013. The winner will be given 24 hours from the time prize-winning notification is sent to reply via email before the prize is awarded to another winner.
Here's what the winner gets:
• Complimentary Hawaiian Airlines round-trip coach airfare for the winner and one guest between Oahu and one of 11 gateway cities served by Hawaiian Airlines in North America
• Six-days/five-nights complimentary accommodations at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort, January 24-29, 2013.
• Two sideline tickets to the 2013 Pro Bowl (on Jan. 27, 2013 at Aloha Stadium)
• Two passes to the Official NFL Tailgate Party
• Two NFL goodie bags
• Two seats in the reserved section at the Pro Bowl Ohana Day on Saturday at Aloha Stadium (Jan. 26, at Aloha Stadium)
• A locker room tour following the Ohana Day event.
For more information about the HAWAII Magazine giveaway, click here.
Photo: 2011 Pro Bowl, courtesy of the National Football League
Page 1 2 3 4 5
Check out these related HawaiiMagazine.com posts:
HAWAII Magazine giving away free trip for two to Oahu for January's NFL Pro Bowl
NFL to stage 2013 Pro Bowl in Hawaii, one week before New Orleans hosts Super Bowl
Are you ready for some football, Hawaii? NFL Pro Bowl returns to Oahu this week.