Few sounds bring back memories of the Islands like the mellow strings of the ukulele.
Hawaii’s most celebrated instrument is the star of the 47th Annual Ukulele Festival on Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Kapiolani Park. We’re awarding a lucky winner a complete prize package (see below) to hop over to Hawaii and attend this awesome festival!
The largest international ukulele festival of its kind will bring together more than 15 world class musicians and acts from Hawaii and around the world, with a fantastic stage lineup ranging from internationally known virtuosos to local celebrities and an ukulele orchestra of hundreds of students, mostly children, led by festival founder Roy Sakuma.
The full prize package includes:
- Travel provided by Alaska Airlines, celebrating 10 years of service to the Islands and offering low fares, award-winning service and the most nonstop flights to Hawaii from the West Coast. Winner will receive round-trip coach air travel for two between Hawaii and one of the gateway cities served by Alaska Airlines in North America. Learn more about Alaska Airlines at alaskaair.com.
- Five (5) night stay at The Lotus at Diamond Head – an exclusive boutique hotel nestled between Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach, and an ideal location for travelers who want an intimate oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet don’t want to be far from the action and excitement. Learn more about The Lotus at Diamond Head at lotushonoluluhotel.com.
- $100 gift card for dinner for at Tiki’s Grill & Bar.
- Ukulele Festival Hawaii Prizes:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to attend the Ukulele Festival Gala (July 14, 2017)
- Ukulele gift from Roy Sakuma
- Two (2) complimentary festival t-shirts
- Green room access for two (2) at the festival to mingle with the entertainers (July 16, 2017)
Here’s how to enter:
Fill in the ballot on our contest page, and you could be lounging under a palm tree listening to the sweet, sweet sounds of Hawaiian ukulele this summer from July 13 to 18, 2017. The deadline to enter is Friday, June 9, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (midnight, Hawaii Standard Time.)