Lilia in Concert
02:00pm to 04:00pm
Kauai - Koloa, Hawaii
National Tropical Botanical Garden’s Southshore Visitors Center meadow (4425 Lawai Road, Lawai, Koloa, across from Spouting Horn Park, east of Poipu)
(808) 742-2623 or (808) 240-6369
Join Hawaiian contemporary musical group Lilia for a concert. Lilia consists of Cindy Combs (slack key guitar/vocals), Anela Lauren (Celtic harp), Phil Watts (flute/sax), Roger Jacobs (bass) and Bill Dick (violin). Tickets for this outdoor concert are $10 and can be purchased in advance at the Visitors Center or on the day of the event. Seating is limited so please bring your own chair or mat.
Part of the Prince Kuhio Celebration of the Arts Festival. Click here for the festival’s complete schedule.
Click here for HawaiiMagazine.com article.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.