A Royal Dinner in Honor of Prince Kuhio
05:30pm to 08:45pm
Kauai - Poipu, Hawaii
Plantation Gardens Restaurant, 2253 Poipu Roada
(808) 742-2121 or (808) 240-6369
A special Hawaiian dinner including lau lau with fish, pork, beef, kalo and luau leaf plus rice, poi, jicama and tomato salad finished up with sweet potato lumpia with ice cream. a "special" cocktail will also be offered for the evening as well as their extraordinary dinner selections. A roving Hawaiian duo will be on hand from 6 to 8 p.m. to entertain you with classic Hawaiian music. Call (808) 742-2121 for reservations.
Part of the Prince Kuhio Celebration of the Arts Festival. Click here for the festival’s complete schedule.
Click here for HawaiiMagazine.com article.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.