Oahu Ghost Tours' Friday the 13th Orbs of Oahu Bus Tour
3/13/2009 - 3/14/2009
12:00AM to 4:30AM
Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii
Various haunted locations on Oahu
Oahu Ghost Tours
Oahu Ghost Tours announces its special midnight tour, “Friday the 13th Orbs of Oahu Bus Tour” on Friday the 13th evenings–March 13th and November 13th in 2009.
Oahu Ghost Tours provides three unique tours: “Honolulu City Haunts" (walking tour), ”Orbs of Oahu" (driving tour), and “Sacred Spirits” (a day tour, which combines culture, history and ecology).
This special “Friday the 13th Graveyard Shift Bus Tour” will also include a special commemorative t-shirt to take home. Limited seating.
Click here for HawaiiMagazine.com article.
posted by Oahu Ghost Tours
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.