Maui’s Whale Day Celebration
09:00am to 06:00pm
Maui - Kihei, Hawaii
Pacific Whale Foundation
(800) 942-5311, ext. 1
Whale Day is Maui’s largest and longest running celebration of its famous wintertime residents, the humpback whales! This free, all-day celebration-in-the-park is hosted by the non-profit Pacific Whale Foundation and includes live music by some of Hawaii’s top recording stars, great food by popular Maui restaurants, a gigantic craft fair featuring more than 100 local artists, environmental displays, activities for children, a parade (at 9 a.m.) and lots of information about whales.
Click here for HawaiiMagazine.com article.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.