Two-hour VIP Whale Watch Tour with Pacific Whale Foundation president Greg Kaufman
Maui - Lahaina, Hawaii
(800) 942-5311, ext. 1
The two-hour guaranteed whale watch includes accurate, informative narration by president and founder of Pacific Whale Foundation, Greg Kaufman. Greg will share his first hand experience and passion for these magnificant creatures. This whale watch includes a free color marine life poster for each party, free sodas, juice, and filtered water, plus a free autographed copy of Greg Kaufman and Paul Forestell's new book, Humpbacks of Hawaii: The Long Journey Back, just released January 2009. Greg will also be available in the Pacific Whale Foundation retail store after the tour to answer questions and to sign your book. GUARANTEED whale sightings—or you ride again free. Passengers will be riding the Pacific Whale Foundation's Foundation's newest vessel, the high-tech Ocean
Early reservations are strongly encouraged on this inspiring eco-adventure.
Click here for HawaiiMagazine.com article.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.