The Wild & Wonderful Whale Regatta
10:00am to 05:00pm
Maui - Kihei, Hawaii
Pacific Whale Foundation
(800) 942-5311, ext. 1
The whales are at the starting gate, for Maui's own version of the Rubber
Ducky Race, featuring cute rubber whales on a thrilling racecourse at Kalama
Park. The grand prize is free round-trip airfare for two to Maui from the U.S. Mainland.
For entry forms, contact Pacific Whale Foundation.
Click here for HawaiiMagazine.com article.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.