Mardi Gras Madness at Oceans 808
2/24/2009 - 2/25/2009
04:30pm to 04:00am
$10 pre-sale, $15 at the door
Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii
Oceans 808 at Waterfront Plaza (formerly Restaurant Row), 500 Ala Moana Blvd.
Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
Come dressed in your favorite party hats, feather eye masks, and throw beads to celebrate Fat Tuesday at Oceans 808 nightclub. The party is brought to you by three of Hawaii's largest promoters: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment, Architects and Tantriq.
Oceans 808 will be adorned with Mardi Gras themed colors of green, purple and gold. The newly renovated Honolulu hotspot will be transformed into a Bourbon Street carnivale complete with Mardi Gras themed decorations, a live band, jugglers, palm readers, Go-Go dancers, giant stilt walkers and face painting.
Free pupus will be served from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and great prizes will be given away. Raffle tickets will be available for purchase at the door for $1 each.
Participants must be 21 years and older.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.