St. Patrick's Day Block Party Celebration
Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii
Murphy's Bar & Grill, including Nuuanu Avenue and Merchant Street
Stop by Murphy’s for the largest St. Patrick’s Day Celebration in the Pacific! The restaurant will be open from 11 a.m. serving lunch until 3 p.m.
The first 100 women who come in for lunch will receive a fresh flower lei.
You can also enjoy lunch in the parking lot across the street starting at noon.
We’ll be serving Corned Beef and Cabbage, Gaelic Steak, Baked Stuffed Salmon and Ceasar Salad topped with Sweet Chili Salmon. For ever pound of Corned Beef that we sell in the month of March, we will donate $1 to the Hawaii Children’s Cancer Foundation. Last year we donated over $5,000.
Merchant Street will have a DJ and Nuuanu will have live music by the Doolin Rakes and Piranha Brothers. We will also have booths featuring food and beverage, t-shirts, beads and Celtic souvenirs.
The event will close: 1) NUUANU AVENUE., all traffic lanes/sidewalk areas, from King Street to Nimitz Highway 2) MERCHANT STREET, all traffic lanes/sidewalk areas, from Nuuanu Avenue to Bethel Street 3) MARIN LANE, all traffic lanes/sidewalk areas, from Smith Street to Nuuanu Avenue.
posted by Sherie
Note: The information included in this calendar has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change at any time without notice. While we do our best to make sure that the information is up-to-date and accurate, HAWAII Magazine does not assume responsibility for changes made. We strongly urge you to call the contact number listed for each event to verify the accuracy of the information.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.