There are 1563 posts about Hawaii on this Site
HAWAII Magazine is giving away a free trip for two to Oahu and a six-day, five-night stay in Waikiki to attend the NFL Pro Bowl!
HAWAII Magazine and contest partners, NFL Pro Bowl, Hawaiian Airlines and Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort will award the grand prize vacation to one lucky winner.
Here's what the winner gets:
• Complimentary Hawaiian Airlines roundtrip coach airfare for the winner and one guest between Oahu and one of 11 gateway cities served by Hawaiian Airlines in North America
• Six-days/five-nights complimentary accommodations at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort, January 24-29, 2013.
• Two sideline tickets to the 2013 Pro Bowl (on January 27th, 2013 at Aloha Stadium)
• Two passes to the Official NFL Tailgate Party
• Two NFL Goodie Bags
• Two seats in the reserved section at the Pro Bowl Ohana Day on Saturday at Aloha Stadium (Jan 26th, at Aloha Stadium)
• A locker room tour following the Ohana Day event.
We'll select one winner, at random, from all entries received by midnight (Hawaii time), Tues., Jan. 8, 2013, and notify the winner via e-mail on Thurs., Jan 10, 2013. The winner will be given 24 hours from the time prize-winning notification is sent to reply via email before the prize is awarded to another winner.
Please read the official rules of the contest before entering.
1. All contest entries must be received by midnight (Hawaii time), Tues., Jan 8, 2013.
2. Winner and guest from the U.S. Mainland (or foreign countries) must be able to depart for Honolulu, Oahu, from one of the 11 gateway cities served by Hawaiian Airlines in North America on Thurs., Jan 24, 2013, with the return flight departing Honolulu, Oahu, on Tues., Jan. 29, 2013. Winning tickets are non-transferable. If the winner of the contest is a Hawaii resident not residing on the island of Oahu, he or she and guest will depart for Honolulu, Oahu, on the dates above from the nearest Hawaii airport served by Hawaiian Airlines. Winning airline tickets, hotel accommodations and other prizes are non-transferable. If the winner of the contest is a resident of Oahu, Hawaiian Airlines airfare will not be awarded as part of the prize.
3. Winner and guest must travel on the same Hawaiian Airlines departure and return flights and will be responsible for their own ground transportation.
4. Winner and guest will be responsible for any Hawaiian Airlines baggage fees or onboard fees incurred.
5. Winner and guest will be responsible for all incidental charges (parking, Internet, food, beverages, etc.) incurred while staying at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort.
6. Employees of aio and its companies, Hawaiian Airlines, Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort, NFL and their immediate families, are prohibited from entering the contest.
7. We'll select one winner, at random, from all entries received by midnight (Hawaii time), Tues., Jan. 8, 2013, and notify the winner via e-mail on Thurs., Jan 10, 2013. The winner will be given 24 hours from the time prize winning notification is sent to reply via email before the prize is awarded to another winner.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.
Most Recent Comments
- National Geographic’s Explorer-in-Residence in Hawaii
- Best Hawaii music albums of 2008
- VIDEO: Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Visits Hawaii’s Ma‘o Organic Farm
- New iPhone apps help you speak Hawaiian language
- New Maui Vodka