There are 1560 posts about Hawaii on this Site
100 Bay Drive
Experience the healing properties of water and Kapalua's natural beauty in this seaside sanctuary.
In addition to state-of-the-art treatment rooms, 10 private Island-style hales (bungalows) offer the sounds of nature during your massage. Couples are welcome to experience it together. Relax in stone soaking tubs and unwind in the relaxation lounges while enjoying stunning panoramic views of the ocean and Moloka'i. A welcoming bamboo garden provides a transformational setting for this ultimate spa experience.
Stop by the Kapalua Spa retail boutique and juice bar for fresh fruit smoothies, coffee, espresso and tea, or try our healthy-fare breakfast and lunch menu. Our retail boutique offers spa, yoga, fitness wear and accessories, plus the soothing all-natural Kapalua Spa Signature skin care products. You'll feel like Heaven on Earth.
2424 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu,
Nā Ho'ōla Spa offers deluxe facilities and a luxurious array of specialty services that evoke a sense of Hawai'i comfort. Unwind in Waikīkī's premier full service, two-story spa with its signature massages and Spa Escapes.
Experience the traditional form of Hawaiian massage: lomi lomi, "the art of love and healing through the hands and heart." Treat yourself to a unique massage using lava stones or stop in for the Shopaholics Treatment. Travel on a Spa Journey, the ultimate spa packages featuring some of our most popular treatment combinations.
From refreshing kukui-coconut lotions to exotic macadamia nut oils, your lavish Hawaiian experience will leave your skin feeling silky, moisturized and renewed. Fresh, Island ingredients are used to develop specially formulated scrubs and wraps. Take the experience home with a visit to the spa resort boutique.
The Nā Ho'ōla experience will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. You'll never want to leave.
1 North Kaniku Drive
Rejuvenate your inner mana in paradise at The Fairmont Orchid, Hawaii's Spa Without Walls. Blending local ingredients and healing methods with trained therapists' seasoned skills, our luxury Hawaiian spa offers treatments in oceanfront massage huts, in meandering tropical waterfalls and indoors as well. The soothing sounds of water, pleasant ocean breezes and floral scent that fill the air are memories in the making. Learn more at Fairmont.com/orchid or call the Spa direct at 808-887-7540.
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.
Most Recent Comments
- National Geographic’s Explorer-in-Residence in Hawaii
- Best Hawaii music albums of 2008
- VIDEO: Chef Nobu Matsuhisa Visits Hawaii’s Ma‘o Organic Farm
- New iPhone apps help you speak Hawaiian language
- New Maui Vodka