Tour Maui’s amazing waterfalls, lush valleys, exotic jungles, volcanoes and more - sustainably, in safety and comfort with NAI Certified Guides. See Maui’s incredible beauty, but leave no footprint behind - unless it’s in the sand.
Step into an oasis of peace and relaxation at Awili Spa and Salon, an award winning spa located at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. Personalize your spa experience with the help of trained consultants at the Apothecary Blend Bar as you craft your own unique product to be used in your service and to enjoy a personal piece of Maui in the comfort of wherever home may be. With daily, weekly, monthly and yearly spa passes available – anyone can indulge in this unique and lavish spa experience. For more information and reservations, call the spa directly at 808-243-4800.
The Battleship Missouri Memorial, located a mere ship’s length from the USS Arizona Memorial, completes a historical visitor experience that begins with the “day of infamy” that saw the sinking of USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor and ends with Imperial Japan’s unconditional surrender aboard USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay. Following an astounding career that spans five decades and three wars, from World War II to the Korean conflict to the Liberation of Kuwait, the “Mighty Mo” was decommissioned and is now a proud tribute to the U.S. Navy, veterans and the historic role the USS Missouri played in World War II.
The Battleship Missouri is open daily from 8 am to 4 pm (extended hours in the summer). General admission includes guided and self-guided tour options. For a behind the scenes look, add the “Heart of the Missouri Tour”. For more information or to make reservations, call (toll-free) 1-877-644-4896 or visit USSMissouri.org.
Battleship Missouri Memorial
Founded in 1985, Blue Hawaiian is the largest aerial tour company in Hawaii, and the only one serving the entire state: Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island. According to National Geographic, Blue Hawaiian is “Hawaii’s premier helicopter tour company”; Frommer’s Guide to Hawaii has given Blue its rare “Recommended” rating every year since 1996, and calls them, “The Cadillac of helicopter tour companies.” Year after year since 1997, Blue has been awarded the FAA’s coveted “Diamond Certificate of Excellence,” which no other helicopter tour company in Hawaii has received even once. For the tour of a lifetime, every time, Choose Blue.
Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
Maui Operations Center
1 Kahului Airport Rd. #105
Kahului, HI 96732
Your Maui and Kauai vacation fun starts here, with a fully-equipped condo near the best beaches! Sink your toes into soft sand, or lounge by the pool, just minutes from shopping, dining, golf, and fun-filled activities. Kitchen, free WiFi, private lanai (patio), and more. Ask about our car/condo package deals.
If Maui’s on your mind, there’re plenty of reasons to plan anautumn golf ‘play-cation’ at Wailea’s award-winning courses.
1. Gorgeous, romantic, no clubs needed. The Sunset Cart Touris a self-guided tour of the Wailea Blue Course to enjoy fabulous vistas of rolling fairways, scenic island slopes, and huge ocean panoramas. For an extra treat, order a bottle of wine or locally crafted beer to take along. Perfect for couples.
2. Play better. Wailea Golf Academy has added ‘Course Management: Play Smarter, Not Harder’ to its ongoing clinic series – helping golfers improve their score through better on-course decisions, and hitting the right shot at the right time. Sharpen your game even more by checking out the Academy’s full menu of learning options.
3. Great rentals. Wailea Golf Club has updated its rental club fleet to feature TaylorMade’s high-performance M2 drivers, fairways, hybrids and irons for men and women, and White Smoke putters. These high-quality rentals make it easy to have fun and avoid the hassle of lugging your own set from home.
4. Seasonal deals now available. Wailea Golf ’s most popular special is the Seahorse Swing: three days of unlimited golf plus benefits like merchandise and dining discounts, and the flexibility to add more days. Other good options include family-friendly offers like ‘Kids Play Free After 3 pm’, and afternoon Twilight and ‘Happy Hour’ rates.
Seasonal golf specials are good through 12/17/17.
For information and reservations, visit www.WaileaGolf.com.
Kilauea Under the Stars – Stargazing and Picnic Gourmet Dinner
September 23, 2017.
The Friends of Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park is offering this special institute on a volcano, under the stars. A gourmet picnic dinner (tailgate style), followed by a presentation about the celebration of “Dark Skies”, the geographical area of Kilauea, followed by stargazing.
Tickets: $50.00 for non-members and $35.00 for members. Photo credit: Kilauea under the Milk Way. Photographer, Janice Wei.
At KapohoKine Adventures we bring the best of Hawaii to every adventure. Voted “Best Zipline” by the readers of Hawaii Magazine, we are also pleased to be a sustainable tour
operation certified by the Hawaii Ecotourism Association. In addition to our class-leading zipline, we also specialize in small group tours to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Join one of our National Park certified guides and choose from tours that take you on a hike across the floor of a volcanic crater or out to the active lava flows, and to see waterfalls and hidden beaches.
Zipline Through Paradise
Your experience begins at the edge of the lush, green fields of our Koloa Estate with trees that sway in the warm Pacific breeze. Kauai Coffee is grown, harvested, and artisan-roasted right here at our beautiful island home. Enjoy a complimentary walking tour, watch a demonstration of small batch roasting, then join us on the lanai where you can relax and sample more than 20 delicious blends of coffee.
Voted three years in a row as the Best Hawaiian-Grown Coffee Brand by HAWAI‘I Magazine readers.
Taste Paradise. One Cup at a Time.™
• Complimentary Walking Tours & Sample Tasting of 100% Kauai Coffee
• Magnificent Ocean Views
• Artisan Roasting Demonstrations
Our estate and Visitors’ Center are located on Kauai’s southwest side, 17 miles from the airport at Lihue.
870 Halewili Road
Kalaheo, HI 96741
Ko Olina Golf Club, one of Golf Digest’s
“Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.” is a
challenging 18-hole Oahu golf course built
in 1990 by renowned course architect Ted
Robinson. Located on the beautiful Ko
Olina Resort & Marina, the club is home
to the 2012 – 2016 LOTTE Championship
presented by Hershey. The award
winning Ko Olina Golf & Resort shop was
recently renovated in the fall of 2015, and
continues to carry the finest luxury golf
and resort wear.
Ko Olina Golf Club