HAWAII Magazine's 19th Annual Photo Contest
Want to win a Maui vacation? That breathtaking photo you snapped on your last visit to our Islands could be the grand prize-winner in our 19th Annual HAWAI‘I Magazine Photo Contest!
Grand Prize (One winner):
A six-day/five-night stay at Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka‘anapali
$500 gift certificate to Hawaii Camera
Pacific Whale Foundation – Molokini & Turtle Arches Snorkel Tour for 2
$50 gift certificate for Gazebo Restaurant
First-Place Prizes (One winner in each category - 4 categories):
First place winners in each category will receive one (1) $100 gift card to be used towards rental at Hawaii Camera
Winning photos will be published in the January/February 2018 issue of HAWAI‘I Magazine.
Win a summer trip to Oahu for the world's largest ukulele festival
Hawaii’s most celebrated instrument is the star of the 47th Annual Ukulele Festival on Sunday, July 16, 2017 from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Kapiolani Park. We’re awarding a lucky winner a complete prize package to hop over to Hawaii and attend this awesome festival!
The full prize package includes:
- Travel provided by Alaska Airlines, celebrating 10 years of service to the Islands and offering low fares, award-winning service and the most nonstop flights to Hawaii from the West Coast. Winner will receive round-trip coach air travel for two between Hawaii and one of the gateway cities served by Alaska Airlines in North America. Learn more about Alaska Airlines at alaskaair.com.
- Five (5) night stay at The Lotus at Diamond Head – an exclusive boutique hotel nestled between Diamond Head and Waikiki Beach, and an ideal location for travelers who want an intimate oasis away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, yet don’t want to be far from the action and excitement. Learn more about The Lotus at Diamond Head at lotushonoluluhotel.com.
- $100 gift card for dinner for at Tiki’s Grill & Bar.
Ukulele Festival Hawaii Prizes:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to attend the Ukulele Festival Gala (July 14, 2017)
- Ukulele gift from Roy Sakuma
- Two (2) complimentary festival t-shirts
- Green room access for two (2) at the festival to mingle with the entertainers (July 16, 2017)