The only national magazine dedicated to Hawai'i
Subscribe Now >>
Subscribe Now >>
There are 1580 posts about Hawaii on this Site
Your search for '' found results.Page: <<Previous 1 ... 23 24 25 26 Next>>
posted by: Derek Paiva on Tue Feb 12, 2008 at 12:10 PM Seeking a boost in attendance, the Maui Writers Conference is moving to Oahu after 15 years on the Valley Isle. It will also sport a new moniker—the “Maui Writers Conference on the Road.” More
posted by: Derek Paiva on Mon Feb 11, 2008 at 01:05 PM The Hawaii Superferry has cancelled its entire travel schedule until March 3. Company officials are moving up the Alakai’s annual drydock to take advantage of the off-peak travel season and make some repairs. More
posted by: John Heckathorn on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 03:36 PM I'm sitting on a seventh-floor lanai of the Four Seasons Resort Maui. The island of Lanai is visible across the water, rising out of the steel blue ocean like a rounded shell. You’d think that such natural beauty would be enough. Not so. More
posted by: Derek Paiva on Fri Jan 25, 2008 at 11:10 AM The popular snorkeling and scuba waters surrounding Maui’s Molokini islet will be off limits to tour operators for up to 10 hours on Wednesday, reports The Maui News. More
- SLIDESHOW: "Heavenly Hanalei," Kauai's charming north shore getaway
- VIDEO: Lava lakes active within Kilauea volcano's Halemaumau and Puu Oo craters
- 12th Annual Photo Contest Winners/Finalists
- SLIDESHOW: Undiscovered Edens of Kauai
- VIDEO: Maui's Nakalele Blowhole in action
- VIDEO: Hawaii music legend Richard Hoopii sings "Ohuohu Kahakuloa" from his Maui backyard.
- VIDEO: Listen to the new "Hawaii Five-0" theme. Compare it to the classic.