Our mission is to kokua Hawaiian Natives who are committed to achieving their potential for themselves, their families and communities.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
Ka Ipu Kaeo - Career and Technical Education Department Donate today to support our ongoing programs such as these!
• BOOST: Building Occupations and Ohana through STEM Training: this Dept. of Labor grant supports Native Hawaiian youth in STEM education, training, and development of job skills at the community college level as well as in the maritime industry. (FY2018: Served 75)
• Hana Lima Scholarship Program provides non-traditional students financial assistance toward tuition and fees, books and other required tools or uniforms for eligible vocational programs. (FY2018: Served 322)
• Money SMARTS is a free financial education class that helps families understand how to set goals, prioritize expenses with a budget, repair credit, and plan and invest for their future. It is supported through the Dept. of Health and Human Services. (FY2018: Served 347)
• National Board Certification Scholarship supports qualified Hawaii public school teachers and educators seeking National Board Certification through the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards. (FY2018: Served 62)
• Native Hawaiian Career and Technical Education Program: this consortium of Dept. of Education grants support expanded learning and internship opportunities. In partnership with community colleges, vocational healthcare, maritime training, and concerted culture and service learning programs. (FY2018: Served 418)
• Native Hawaiian Summer School Assistance Program provides financial assistance to qualified students currently in grades K – 12 to attend a private, public or charter summer school program. (FY2018: Served 660)
Mervina K.M. Cash-Kaeo, President/CEO
Al Moreno, Ka Ipu Kaeo Department Director
Kekamaikaikamaikalani Helm, Chairperson
Kamika Smith, Vice Chair & Treasurer
Paige Ann Kapiolani Barber
Kathleen Naomi Alama Arasoo
C. Kimo Alameda, Ph.D.
ALU LIKE, Inc.
Hale O Na Limahana
Located in the Airport Financial Center
2969 Mapunapuna Place, Suite 200
Honolulu, HI 96819
Ph: 808.535.6700 Fax: 808.524.1344