To enhance the morale and welfare of those who serve and their families; update our community and elected officials on the importance to Hawai‘i, and our nation, of maintaining strong and safe sea services; build tomorrow's leaders through youth leadership programs.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
To enhance the morale and welfare of those who serve and their families; update our community and elected officials on the importance to Hawai‘i, and our nation, of maintaining strong and safe sea services; build tomorrows leaders through youth leadership programs.
- Events to honor spouses who have played a significant role in helping to foster communication, cooperation and support amongst families
- Partnership with the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard to celebrate the Apprenticeship Graduates
- Recognition of outstanding performance by active duty service members throughout Hawai'i and the Pacific region
- Sponsor Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, STEM initiatives and Cyber camps to foster new skills, introduce the joy of science and technology, while supporting growth in maturity and responsibility
- Host Professional Military Education sessions that provide a cursory review of financial planning, VA Medical eligibility, VA home ownership and more - doing our part through education to prevent veterans from getting into financial peril or becoming homeless
- Connect the Wounded Warriors with the community through friendship, mentorship and recreational activities.
- Provide a spectrum of morale enhancing support, celebrate our service members and families, deliver financial support to help overcome adversity.
CAPT Lawrence Osborn, USN (Ret),
CAPT Bill Kearns, USN (Ret),
Mr. Sean Barr, Treasurer
RADM Grocki, USN (Ret)
CDR Chuck Harris, USN (Ret)
CAPT Jeff James, USN (Ret)
CAPT Rod Urbano, USN (Ret)
CAPT Jack Shriver, USN (Ret.)
MAJ Tim Dolan, USMC (Ret.)
Ms. Fran DeNinno
ADM Paul Zunkunft, USCG (Ret.)
Mr. Andy Downes
Mr. Len Isotoff
Ms. Pam Cabrera
Mr. Alexander Gaston
Mr. Gerry Majkut
Ms. Linda Newton
ADM Richard Macke, USN (Ret),
Jane Ferreira, Executive Director
P.O. Box 31032, Honolulu, HI 96820