The mission of Rainbow Schools is to provide the highest quality preschool experience to the children of Hawaii without regard for income or ethnic background.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
• Rainbow Schools, celebrating 45 years is a non-profit group of early education centers that has been serving the families of Oahu with excellent programs. We have six locations throughout the island of Oahu caring for children from three months to five years old.
All of our sites are licensed by the State of Hawaii. We are a USDA CACFP participant providing nutritionally appropriate breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack at all of our centers.
• In addition, our organization seeks national accreditation for all the centers through the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) or the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA).
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
• Extra-curricular activities available per site.
• Excursions include bus trips to various educational sites as well as walks within the community.
• Family and special events are planned throughout the year. www.rainbowschools.com
Cindy Barley, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlene Kahawaii, Business Directorkahuku@rainbowschools.com
Elena Vierra, Kahuku and Sunset Beach
Tasha Murashige, Wahiawa
Rhiannon Guevara, Mililani
Sarah Desuacido, Honolulu
Dane "Fudge" Fajardo, Kaneohe
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Steve Albert, President
Ann Misura, Vice President
Anita Coit, Secretary
Royal Fruehling, PhD., Director
Jim Lyons, MD, Director
Diana Bonsignore, Director