Get Hawaiʻi Delivered to Your Home with This Curated Gift Box
Our editors have personally selected these locally made items from the House of Mana up exclusively for HAWAIʻI Magazine Readers.
Relive your Hawaiʻi vacation memories—or just indulge in our special Island flavors—with this new curated gift box, a collaboration between HAWAIʻI Magazine and Mana Up Hawaiʻi, a Honolulu-based accelerator for consumer packaged goods with an e-commerce store that sells high-quality Hawaiʻi-based goods.
The exclusive HAWAIʻI Magazine Limited Summer Set ($60) includes some of our favorite snacks from local companies.
- A bag of Big Island Coffee Roasters Hawaiian Harmony coffee (whole beans, medium-dark espresso roast), grown on Hawaiʻi Island and Maui, with a creamy mouthfeel, low acidity and a balanced sweetness of butterscotch, cocoa, nutmeg and dried fruit.
- Limited edition salmon jerky from Kaimana Jerky, made with wild-caught salmon and inspired by the owners’ Alaska family who would visit and bring slabs of wild-caught salmon.
- ʻUlu Mana’s best-selling garlic and sea salt breadfruit chips, made with locally grown ʻulu (breadfruit)—a staple of the Hawaiian diet—and hand-seasoned with sea salt, garlic and toasted onion.
- Macadamia nut cookies from the family-owned Hawaiian Pie Co., which specializes in melt-in-your-mouth buttery fruit pies and baked goods.
- Kahuku Farms’ famous lilikoʻi butter, perfect on pancakes, toast or muffins—though we like it on ice cream and cheesecake, too.
- Tea Chest Hawaiʻi mango peach green tea and organic black tea (20 bags), certified organic with no added sugar and great iced.
Plus, you get free shipping using the code HM-FREESHIP.
There’s only a limited number of these gift boxes, so get yours now. (Full disclosure: HAWAIʻI Magazine earns a commission on boxes sold.)