HAWAII Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards: Top 10 best resort spas
Last fall, we asked our estimated 200,000 HAWAII Magazine print edition readers and website readers to share their “Hawaii best” selections in more than 60 categories. We tallied their picks — more than 50,000, in all — and compiled them into HAWAII Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards lists that appear in the March/April 2013 issue of HAWAII Magazine.
The categories cover various sorts of hotels and resorts; favorite Hawaiian islands and towns; favorite ways to get to Hawaii; favorite ways to get around while here; shopping favorites, ranging from best shopping center to best aloha shirt company/brand; activities, such as favorite island golf courses to best luau; and, of course, food and drink favorites galore.
In all, our inaugural HAWAII Magazine Readers’ Choice Awards consist of 372 winners listed in 59 categories. Want a sample?
Listed below are the Readers’ Choice top 10 picks for the category of “Best Resort Spa.”
1. Spa Grande at Grand Wailea (Wailea-Makena, Maui)
2. Anara Spa at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa (Poipu, Kauai)
3. JW Marriott Ihilani, Ko Olina Spa (Ko Olina, Oahu)
4. The Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows Spa & Salon (Kohala Coast, Big Island)
5. The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua Spa (Kapalua, Maui)
6. Halelea Spa at St. Regis Princeville Resort (Princeville, Kauai)
7. Aulani: A Disney Resort & Spa, Spa & Fitness Center (Ko Olina, Oahu)
8. Mandara Spa & Fitness Center at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort (Waikiki, Oahu)
9. Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Kaupulehu Spa (Kailua-Kona, Big Island)
10 Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea Spa (Wailea-Makena, Maui)
Check out the other 362 picks in the new issue of HAWAII Magazine, which is available in print on shop newsstands nationwide and on the Apple iPad Newsstand.