YMCA of Honolulu
Every day, the Y supports kids, adults, seniors and families with programs that protect, teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage.
Every day, the Y supports kids, adults, seniors and families with programs that protect, teach, connect, heal, nourish and encourage – empowering communities and all who live in them to thrive.
KEY SERVICES PROVIDED
Inspiring Kids to Reach their Greatest Potential
- Free early learning programs for children ages 3-5 in low income communities
- Teen substance abuse treatment programs based in 23 middle and high school sites on O‘ahu
- Youth & Government Program for Teens
- Y College Camp to motivate underserved teens to pursue higher education
- Servant leadership development programs for teens and young adults
Tackling Health Challenges & Improving Quality of Life
- Childhood Obesity Program
- Senior fitness, health and safety programs and social events
- Pre-diabetes, obesity, arthritis, Parkinson’s disease management programs
Ensuring Access for All
- Financial assistance to those in need for Y memberships, camp, youth, and health programs
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- There are many ways to support the Y’s cause of strengthening communities:
- Annual gifts – provide program support and financial assistance to those in need.
- Matching gifts – many employers offer a matching gift program for employees.
- Corporate sponsorship – companies are welcome to sponsor specific Y programs and events designed to support kids, teens, families and seniors.
- Estate and planned gifts – legacy gifts may be made through the Y’s Heritage Club.
- Individual YMCA branch fundraisers.
Call the Y at 808-531-9622 or make an instant donation online: ymcahonolulu.org.
Michael Broderick, President & CEO
Metropolitan Board of Directors
Wayne Hamano, Chairman
Steven C. Ai, Vice Chair
Tim Johns, Vice Chair
Lynette Lo Tom, Vice Chair
Benjamin K. Akana, Secretary
Joan E. Fujita, Treasurer