Cheers to National Cocktail Day with These 3 Drink Recipes
March 24 is National Cocktail Day. To celebrate, make these tropical drink recipes created by Kōloa Rum.
Raise a glass to National Cocktail Day today. No matter where you are, these cocktail recipes from our friends at Kōloa Rum will transport you to a warm, tropical beach in Hawaiʻi. From refreshing pineapple to sour lilikoʻi (passion fruit) and sweet coconut, these cocktails highlight the Islands’ signature fruity flavors.
- 2 oz. Kōloa Kauaʻi Gold Rum
- 2 T. roasted pineapple, diced
- 3 to 4 mint leaves, chopped
- 1 oz. kalamansi juice
- 2 to 3 oz. ginger beer
- Garnish: fresh mint, roasted pineapple wedge and fresh pineapple leaf
- Muddle mint with Kōloa Kauaʻi Gold Rum.
- Add crushed ice, ginger beer and kalamansi juice.
- Stir in cubes of roasted pineapple and garnish with a roasted pineapple wedge.
- 1 ½ oz. Kōloa Kauaʻi Dark Rum (float)
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- ½ oz. orange juice
- ½ oz. passion fruit liqueur
- ½ oz .banana liqueur
- Garnish: coconut flakes
- Blend pineapple juice, orange juice, passion fruit liqueur, banana liqueur and ice.
- Once combined, pour into coconut rimmed glass and top with Kōloa Kauaʻi Dark Rum.
- 1 ¾ oz. Kōloa Kauaʻi Spice Rum
- 1 oz .coconut cream
- 3 oz. pineapple juice
- 4 pineapple chunks
- Garnish: pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf
- Blend Kōloa Kauaʻi Spice Rum, coconut cream, pineapple juice and pineapple chunks with ice.
- Once combined, pour into glass and garnish with pineapple wedge and pineapple leaf.