Win a 5-day Honolulu vacation to the world’s largest ukulele festival from HAWAII Magazine
Hear that? It’s the sweet, melodious sounds of a HAWAIʻI Magazine giveaway!
We’re awarding one lucky winner with a Honolulu summer vacation prize package to attend the Ukulele Festival from July 14 to 18, 2016. Lounging under palm trees to the sounds of the Islands’ most iconic instrument, the ukulele? Doesn’t get much better than that.
The Ukulele Festival Hawaii celebrates its 46th year of Hawaiian entertainment and mele (music), first starting in 1971. Since then it’s become the largest international ukulele festival of its kind uniting more than 20,000 residents and visitors each July.
This year’s event takes place on Sunday, July 17 from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and HAWAIʻI wants to get you here to Waikiki well before to put you in the right island mood.
The prize package includes:
- Complimentary Alaska Airlines round-trip coach airfare for the winner and one guest between Hawaii and one of the gateway cities served by Alaska Airlines in North America.
- Four (4) night stay at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani (July 14 to 18, 2016)
- Dinner for two (2) at Tiki’s Grill & Bar
- Ukulele Festival Hawaii Prizes:
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to attend the Ukulele Festival Gala (July 15, 2016)
- Ukulele gift from Roy Sakuma
- Two (2) complimentary festival t-shirts
- Green room access for two (2) at the festival to mingle with the entertainers (July 17, 2016).
While you’re entering for your chance to win, check out this video from last year’s festival to get a glimpse of where you might be this July.